Taking place virtually, the 21th International Conference on Cultural Economics will happen on July 6-9, with the main theme of cultural policy. As usual, the main conference which starts on July 7th, is preceded by the workshop for Young Researchers (YRW). The conference will combine keynotes, special sessions, and paper presentations on a broad range of topics around the globe. “The fast...
- CrowdCul team will attend conference at East Delta University Bangladesh
- CrowdCul team attends Seminar at Stamford University Bangladesh
- CrowdCul is going to Brazil!
- 2022 is an important year for Norway! To know more about this, check out this film running a crowdfunding campaign!
- Nordic Conference on Cultural Policy Research (NCCPR) 2021 in Borås