The Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI) seeks to promote academic research and dissemination of issues involving economic theories and the diverse cultural production. Amid the virtual shift due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Cultural Economics Online Seminar Series (CEOS) was launched,...
- CrowdCul team will attend conference at East Delta University Bangladesh
- CrowdCul team attends Seminar at Stamford University Bangladesh
- CrowdCul is going to Brazil!
- 2022 is an important year for Norway! To know more about this, check out this film running a crowdfunding campaign!
- Nordic Conference on Cultural Policy Research (NCCPR) 2021 in Borås