The Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI) seeks to promote academic research and dissemination of issues involving economic theories and the diverse cultural production. Amid the virtual shift due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Cultural Economics Online Seminar Series (CEOS) was launched,...
- CrowdCul is going to Brazil!
- 2022 is an important year for Norway! To know more about this, check out this film running a crowdfunding campaign!
- Nordic Conference on Cultural Policy Research (NCCPR) 2021 in Borås
- CROWDCUL FIRST PHYSICAL MEETING in Bergen
- A hectic summer, a beautiful autumn and winter is definitely coming